Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

how to save a life ??

I feel tired with what have been happening this recent weeks. I don't know. I just dont feel it right. something wrong or something missed --I just can't found the difference between 'em-- happened unconsciously. Yeaa, I'm talk about everything that've been surrounding me, friends - boyfriend - parents - siblings - pedestrians - the user of trans jakarta bus and everyone, it was unexceptable.

I'm totally sick of this maze, or should I say it trouble ?? I think it could be yes, because I got trouble in my own life.

Friends : I just don't have any besties now. Because I don't know, when would they're becoming a TRUE friends and when they're taking their masks and turn into a FAKE friends. No, no I don't mean to have a negative thinking about friends, but I'm serious, I just scared being cheated by someone - which - I - call - him/her/them - friends. I've been there before, and it did hurt. They always spending time with me, going wild together, laughing out with me, but at the time when I face a problem, voila! they're absolutely gone.!! they just left me here alone with having no idea how to deal with this problem, when I need someone to rely on, when I need someone to share with, I just lose them.

it was sounds like a lyric of The Fray's song :
where did I go wrong I lost a friend
somewhere along in the bitterness
and I would have stayed up with you all night
had I known how to save a life ??

So now I pretend myself not to get along too close with someone as my besties. I'll make friendship with everyone, well, I always do that, but I mean, umm.. for now, I'm in an open friendship and I'm not in a good mood for having a close friends. I'm open with you, whether you are a true friends as yoursefls say or a fake friends.

Boyfriend : I still cant get the feel with him. I can't fit his rythm. he isn't my type too much. he wasn't what I wanted what I thought, NO. he wouldn't even open up the door. he isn't really what I'm looking for because he never made me feel like I was special, cause I was special. lol.
Well, it could be my fault because, I always comparing him with my ex. they're extremely different!!

Parents : They just never trust me. (full stop) That is the best sentence how I feel for them.

Siblings : Are they care of me ?? am I important for them ??. I lost them too these recent weeks. They just too busy to get along with me. Everyone had their own business. but hey, are they really that busy so they dont even have a space time to call me ? at least to say 'hi' to me ??. well, hell yeaahh, because everyone have their own business.






am I too selfish to write this post ??

5 komentar:

Nur Zaman mengatakan...

zz pengen blajar moto jg. zzic

Iqbal mengatakan...

skrg jam 1:36 AM. .gw g bs tdr, drpd nganggur numpang ngisi ya qy ! kado ultah dr gw buat lo hahahaha

menarik tulisan lo qy. .menurut gw :

1. soal tmn : berharap sm manusia banyakan kecewanya, kan manusia g sempurna. .jd mending berharap sm ALLAH SWT dan yakin (harus) smua kjadian ud yg trbaik buat kita. .

2. Pacar apa parents dulu ya ? pacar dulu d : wah membanding2kan g akan ada habisnya. .smua tampak ngga bagus. .gw pernah ky gt 4 tahun hahahahaha. .dan gw sadar klo smua orang sama gmn, muka sama, hidung sama, warna sama, alis sama, sifat dan klakuan sama. .g seru bgt dunia ! jadi emg g bs dsamain satu sm lain. .

3. parents : ortu slalu pgn yg trbaik bwt anak. .dan percaya, klo lo nglakuin ssuatu niatnya bikin ortu lo seneng dan nyokap lo seneng akan yg lo lakuin, smua akan lancar ! terutama klo nyokap lo yg seneng. .gw pernah jatoh dr motor tanpa sebab, krn itu motor cina cm bs kenceng 40km/jam aja, tau motor itu jatoh. .gara2 gw besok mau ujian sma, tp gw mau brgkt basket, nyokap g seneng dan blg terserah wkt gw minta izin, jadinya bgitu hahahaha

4. sibling : sama ky no. 2, berharap sm manusia banyak kecewanya, dan ini proses, smua akan sndiri2. .

jam 1:43 Am. .gw g ngantuk2 jg. .kacau. .
sekali lagi selamat ultah ya ! smg kita smua dikasih kemudahan nemu hikmah dr tiap kjadian amiin. .amiin

saqy mengatakan...

thanks iqbal.! i do agree with you. life isn't smooth as we expected. right ??
so how is your life ??

saqy mengatakan...

thanks iqbal.! i do agree with you. life isn't smooth as we expected. right ??
so how is your life ??

Iqbal mengatakan...

kabar gw baek2 aja. .lg nunggu beasiswa s2, sembari coba2 tes kerja sana sini, sembari dagang air he2
doainm yg terbaik ya !